-->
Powered by Blogger.

Happy Tuesday! Psalm 118:24 Print

By 8:06 AM

 
    Happy Tuesday! I hope your week has started out well. I remember back when I worked a full-time job at places I did not enjoy working at, Tuesdays were one of the hardest days of the week for me. It was like a second Monday to me. Monday came and I was bummed because the weekend had just ended. Then there was Tuesday. Because I worked Monday, I was more tired than I was from the weekend and Tuesday was still the beginning of the week. It was like a double punch to me. Now, my work life has changed drastically and I am so happy with where I'm at today.

     I don't know where you are at today, but sometimes we just need that extra pick me up. So let's soak in what the Lord has done for us and let Psalm 118:24 ring in our ears today. "This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it."


Sorry this print is no longer available :(

Let this verse inspire you today!

Lauren

You Might Also Like

0 comments